To blog or not to blog...well that is a dumb question, of course you should blog.
Summer has hit here in Utah...at least here is Salt Lake City. Our temperature has risen and so has my electric bill from the air conditioner.
I joke that I hate the heat but in all actuality I love the sunshine. I love sitting on my deck in the evening watching the sunset over the city and enjoying all of God's creation. Except the mosquitoes, they are just proof He has a sense of humor.
I have to say I love my deck it is so cute full of flowers, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, an assortment of herbs (Yes, all legal) and don't forget the grill, it is summer after all. This picture was taken a few weeks ago from my deck.

Summertime for me is a time for adventures. It is a time to explore the great state I live in, at that given time. It always reminds me of bonfires with friends, hiking, camping and of course most importantly fishing. This is the first year in ten years that I will not be able to go fishing with my Dad in Alaska. Sad that this might be there is still fishing in Idaho.
Summertime for me is a time for adventures. It is a time to explore the great state I live in, at that given time. It always reminds me of bonfires with friends, hiking, camping and of course most importantly fishing. This is the first year in ten years that I will not be able to go fishing with my Dad in Alaska. Sad that this might be there is still fishing in Idaho.
I also have to admit that this is still a good benefit for me, this way I will have a sister and nephew who will put the worm on the hook and hold the fish after it's caught. (Not quite that brave yet but maybe this year will be the year.) Baby steps folks, baby steps.
I do enjoy fishing, not that I catch a lot but I would have to say the best part is spending time with my family. whether it is with my dad or my whole family. It is the time spent in the beautiful outdoors and the peace that comes with it. So as this summer approaches be prepared to enjoy what adventure may come. Happy travels!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment